Uffizzi Support Policy
Uffizzi is committed to providing a first class customer experience. As an essential part of this commitment, we offer limited technical support to all active accounts on the Uffizzi platform.
Technical support is limited to the scope, hours, contacts, and channels below.
Uffizzi's support offering is available only for the technologies supported by Uffizzi Platform, and is limited to the following:
- Installation and Configuration Issues
- Installation of application dependencies
- Best practices for configuration of supported application dependencies
- General questions about supported software packages
- Identifying problems preventing an application from starting or running on Uffizzi
- Providing workarounds or resolutions for known problems
- Answering general how-to questions, and providing pointers to documentation
- Troubleshooting supported software packages showing erratic or faulty behavior on Uffizzi, independent of the user's application code
Uffizzi's technical support services do not extend to the following areas:
- General debugging of user applications
- Rewriting or otherwise reconfiguring application code for compatibility with Uffizzi or for other purposes
- Modifying and/or patching third party or Open Source software packages for compatibility with Uffizzi
2. Who can contact support?
Billing and account management support is available to all customers.
Limited technical support is available for Uffizzi customers with active accounts. Support requests will only be processed if:
- The request originates from the Uffizzi support portal and is associated with an active account
- The requester has access to any specific Uffizzi projects pertaining to the request
3. Support Channels
Official Technical support is available exclusively through the Uffizzi Support Site located at support.uffizzi.cloud
- Registered Uffizzi users can submit new tickets and view history on previously opened tickets.
- If you are unable to log in or access your account, you may submit a ticket by sending an e-mail from your Uffizzi account email address to email@example.com.
Community Support is available at the uffizzi users slack workspace. Access to the slack channel can be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org. Uffizzi team members are active participants in the slack workspace, but there is no guarantee of response for support issues unless they are submitted through the official support portal.
Uffizzi support covers 9am - 5pm CST Time, Monday - Friday, excluding US Holidays. Support inquiries may be submitted at any time. 24×7 support is available via our Premium Support package.
The Uffizzi Platform itself is monitored 24×7 and users will be notified of any issues that may affect their services. See Section 5, Active Monitoring for more details.
5. Active Monitoring
The Uffizzi Cloud Platform is monitored 24x7 by comprehensive automated systems and uffizzi staff is on call to respond to issues 24x7. In the event of any issue affecting the health and operation of Uffizzi's infrastructure, core systems, or tools, our dedicated operations team is notified and will respond immediately to diagnose and correct any issues. This 24x7 monitoring covers the entire Uffizzi platform, benefitting all Uffizzi users.
In the event of a platform issue, a notice will be posted to promptly communicate the impact and status of any such issue. Email notifications will be sent to update users on an as needed basis. If there's an ongoing platform issue, you do not need to submit a support ticket. Instead, monitor the status which will always be kept up-to-date with the latest progress and information.
6. Premium Support
Any active account can sign up for premium support at any time. Premium support is billed on a monthly basis at $1,000.00 USD or 20% of your total bill - whichever is higher. Premium support includes a 24x7x365 1hr response for urgent issues, prioritized queuing, and full time access to the uffizzi support line. All urgent requests should be filed through the uffizzi support line. Standard requests should be filed through the support portal or, in the event users are unable to log in to uffizzi, through email@example.com.